Benefits of belonging to the Argentina Association of Clinical Anatomy
By partnering with the Argentina Association of Clinical Anatomy (AAAC) you belong to an institution with significant presence in the country and abroad.
The AAAC is the only scientific society of Argentina and one of two in Latin America which includes the International Federation of Associations of Anatomist (IFAA). Affiliated with the American Association of Clinical Anatomist (AACA) and the Pan American Association of Anatomy (APA) through the participation of its President and other members of the AAAC.
Upon payment of the fee you to access important benefits:
- Free or deeply discounted access to the scientific events of the Association.
- You can apply for scholarships or grants to attend scientific events related to the morphological sciences, and participate in different anatomical investigations.
- Access to discounts on the purchase of scientific publications related to anatomy and other morphological sciences. They are subject to the validity of agreements established for periods with respective publishers.
- Free access to the reading of the Journal of Clinical Anatomy Argentina.
- Participate in forums and online courses that will be established promptly.
- Propose different events (courses, seminars, conferences) and other scientific projects in the framework of the activities of the AAAC.
- Receiving a newsletter that will keep you updated on what happens with the anatomy in Argentina and in the world.
- Participate in debates within a large family consisting of all those who enjoy teaching and researching the problems of order and form and its many applications.