The ARGENTINE ASSOCIATION OF CLINICAL ANATOMY (AAAC) is a non-profit CIVIL ASSOCIATION, constituted as such on January 2 of the year two thousand and eight in the city of Córdoba, in the homonymous province of Argentina.
The purpose of the Association is to promote the scientific, academic, human, social and cultural development of people and institutions working for the progress of anatomy in all its aspects and areas, and its relationship to clinical areas of knowledge that print this orientation and which serves as a basic livelihood.
To achieve it complies with the following activities:
- Manage, promote, sponsor and / or subsidize projects in teaching, research and extension;
- To promote, sponsor and / or subsidize conducting Seminars, Symposiums and Conferences;
- Joining the International Associations linked to the knowledge domain;
- Organize and subsidize the implementation of a Congress;
- Organize and subsidize training courses and training (non-formal);
- Plan and develop a project of Exchange for Teachers and Researchers;
- Create, develop and implement a national program of training;
- Provide a scientific periodical for the dissemination of the activities of the Association and its members, without detriment resulting from the inclusion of any other articles that are accepted and recognized by the Scientific Committee as relevant;
- Provide scholarships, grants and support for the performance of work, studies and research;
- Grant awards for scientific and / or educational work;
- To grant special recognition to individuals or entities for their contribution to the development of Clinical Anatomy;
- Publish books, periodicals, and publications pertinent to the objectives and purposes of the Association or relating to the fulfillment of its purposes;
- Performing any other activity that would achieve those objectives;
- Perform other acts conducive to the promotion and support of activities in the area of anatomy, in accordance with the requirements of the scientific, technical, cultural, social and economic national, regional or international development.